2016 Discover Seoul
– Eco Walking Tour
It’s the perfect season to enjoy the outdoors and good weather! Organized by the Seoul Tourism Marketing Office, the 2016 Discover Seoul ‘Eco Walking Tour’ event will be held on October 2nd.
Discover the greener side of Seoul on the Eco Walking Tour around the Saetgang Ecological Park. Home to many migratory birds, and a host of different gardens, the park is a beautiful location to enjoy the fall weather. During the walk, various events and activities, like an AR (Augmented Reality) Experience, Saetgang Catch and other games, and non-verbal performances, will make this a memorable Sunday afternoon.
○ Event Name: 2016 Discover Seoul (Eco Walking Tour)
○ Time: Sunday, October 2nd – 1pm to 6pm (5 hours)
○ Place: Building 63~Seoul Marina, Irwon Saetgang, Yeouido-dong
○ Website: www.discoverseoul.kr
How to Participate
○ Step 1: At 1pm, all participants will meet at Building 63, Hangang Park, Saetgang Ecological Park (Yeouido Garden). To get there, get off at Yeouinaru Station, take Exit 3 and walk for approximately 15 minutes.
○ Step 2: Before departing, follow the instructions indicated on the main booth and download the Saetgang Catch app.
○ Step 3: Let the Eco Walking Tour begin! Enjoy the relaxing walk through the Ecological Park, and try to spot 14 different kinds of animal friends.
○ Step 4: When you arrive at the final destination (the Seoul Marina), check and record your steps on the the Saetgang Seoul app.
○ Step 5: On stage there will be a non-verbal performance to enjoy and entertain!