EVENT : Korean Calligraphy
Date&Time: July 17(Mon), 4:00pm~5:00pm
Place: Seoul Global Cultural Center (5th FL, M-Plaza. Myeong-dong, Seoul)
Fee:Free of Charge for Expats (Foreigners who live in Korea).
*Only available for foreign residents in Korea.
Please bring your Alien Registration Card (or Passport with SOFA stamp for SOFA Members, or diplomat ID for Diplomats).
- The instructor will be spoken in Korean but this class is easy to follow.
- Photos or videos taken during the class can be uploaded onto the website & Facebook page by Seoul Global Cultural Center.
- To participate programs that we offer, you may need to provide basic personal information such as name, nationality, contact number and etc. The information provided to us possibly transferred to or shared with Multiculturalism Division of Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- Please let us know in advance if you can’t attend the class after booking.
- Program schedule is subject to change with or without notice. Please contact us if you have any inquiries.
- Korean Calligraphy (July.17)
July 17, 2017
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Venue: Seoul Global Cultural Center
Venue Website: http://seoulculturalcenter.comAddress: