When: Every THURSDAY from 2pm to 3:30pm(90min)
Where: Seoul Global Cultural Center (5th FL, M-plaza, Myeong-dong, Seoul)
How Much: Free of charge (Expats only)
*Only available for foreign residents in Korea. Please bring your ARC(Alien Registration Card).
*A-3 Visa and/or SOFA Stamp also accepted.
- The instructor will be spoken in Korean but this class is easy to follow.
- Photos or videos taken during the class can be uploaded onto the website & Facebook page by Seoul Global Cultural Center.
- To participate programs that we offer, you may need to provide basic personal information such as name, nationality, contact number and etc. The information provided to us possibly transferred to or shared with Multiculturalism Division of Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- There could be restrictions to participants who have joined the program several times.
- Please let us know in advance if you can’t attend the class after booking.
- Program schedule is subject to change with or without notice. Please contact us if you have any inquiries.
- 2017-06-29 (Bride&Groom)
June 29, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Venue: Seoul Global Cultural Center
Venue Website: http://seoulculturalcenter.comAddress: