[EVENT] Seoullo 7017: One Dollar Goes Far!
Seoul’s vibrant new landmark, Seoullo 7017 Pedestrian Paths! If Paris has the Promenade Plantée and New York has the Highline Park, Seoul has its very own Seoullo 7017 Pedestrian Paths. Once an elevated highway that was built in the 1970s, Seoullo is a symbol of Seoul’s memories. Where cars used to be, Seoullo 7017 is now an elevated pathway where people can take leisurely walks and create new memories. This summer, stroll along Seoullo 7017 Pedestrian Paths and make your own exciting experiences. As long as you have our Seoullo 7017 $1 Kit, you can enjoy everything!
• Stroll along a memory-laden road park in Seoul
• Receive Seoullo 7017 souvenirs, try the Seoullo 7017 restaurant and café in one ticket!
• All of these for one dollar! (100 people can avail in one day)
• Seoullo 7017 souvenir eco bag
• Thirst-quenching fresh water
• Seoullo 7017 map and product information
• Seoullo Shop souvenir ticket
• 7017 Seoul Bibimbap meal ticket
• Hydrangea Bread ticket
• And a warm wish for your happy Seoullo #Onemoretrip!