There are no ticket available at this time.
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021, 3PM ~ 4PM (approximately 1 hour)
Location: SGCC YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/SeoulGCTC)
Cost: Free (pre-booking required)
The modern perfume industry has been developed since the reign of Louis XIV of France. Back then, people used perfumes to remove smells from leather products. Since the Southern France has a warm climate with a low precipitation, many raw materials used in perfumery, such as orange flower, lavender, mimosa, jasmine, and viola, grow well. As a result, France became dominant in the global fragrances market and the perfume trends.
Perfume is now a part of our daily lives, a way to express our own identities, and a kind of art as well. Besides, fragrances remind us of our nostalgic moments. This time, let’s create our own scent and go on an imaginary trip to France!
– DIY kit can be delivered to Korean address only.
– Live streaming will be converted to private after the experience, and the highlight video will be uploaded afterward. (approximately 4 weeks later)
– Online experience is conducted with sequential Korean and English translation, and it is a program for anybody to easily follow.
– Program schedules are subject to change, and you can contact the center for inquiries.
– Photos/videos taken during the program can be uploaded on the center’s website and social media such as Facebook.
– Applicants will have to agree to provide basic personal information, such as name, nationality, and email address. The collected information will be shared with Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization for the next event notifications.